Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas

We've had a wonderful week with our kids this week. That's why I have been MIA. I've been spending as much time as possible with them all while they are visiting. Tomorrow we'll be taking our son and his fiance to the airport and then we'll be heading home too. I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.


From our family to yours, we wish you all the best this holiday season. May our Lord, Jesus, bless you and yours and keep you in his care! Merry Christmas!

Donna

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Merry Christmas!!! Beautiful family : )

Pam said...

What wonderful photos! I'm sure everyone had a great time! That is such a sweet photo of you and the twins!
Hugs
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

MaryH said...

I did enjoy seeing these pictures of your lovely family. Especially the 2 little cuties! My aren't they getting so big!!! TFS & Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...