Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring has Sprung

Well, not really weather-wise here. It didn't get out of the thirties today. It was sunny but quite chilly. The calendar says spring but Mother Nature hasn't gotten the message yet. So for my card I used a cute spring basket from From the Heart Stamps.


I used one of the images from a set called Spring Baskets (on sale right now for a limited time). I colored the image with Bic markers. I inked the background. The three patterned papers are from my scrap box. I added a flower and butterfly sticker for embellishment. I used the sketch from i {heart} Card Sketches #102. I did n't use the twist for this challenge.


I am entering these challenges:
Thank you for stopping in today! Tomorrow I'll be back with another challenge from the Outlawz CAS group. Hope your weekend is a crafty one!

Donna



8 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hie Donna! Perfect take on the sketch and a wonderful card for Easter. Love that little basket and how you colored it. It's been cold here too. Stay warm!

Stef H said...

those background papers are perfect. love all the colors together!

cold and sunny here too. today, sunday, supposed to be very windy and rainy. as of now (6:30 a.m.) it's overcast with a pink sky. off to church.

happy palm sunday!

hugs :)

Patricia St Martin said...

Nice job on the sketch, wonderful spring basket and great job with your paper choice.
Hugs, Pat/♥

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just wonderful! Love your colors and the DP ties in perfectly with your coloring- or visa versa...! Love this card!

Jo said...

Oooh, this is SO pretty! I love the bright colours and smart paper choice.
Thank you for joining in the fun with us at From The Heart.
Jo xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, lovely colours too.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Stephanie said...

Beautiful, thanks for playing at FTHS.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Well tow things: I missed this beautiful card and you WON at From the HEart STamps...yippee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...