Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Birthday Glow

Happy hump day! I've been working on design team projects this week so I didn't think I'd get time to play in some of my favorite challenges. But I found a few minutes tonight to work on the From the Heart challenge #101.


So I used the sketch and the twist for this challenge. I just realized that it says pop up part of the image and I popped up the sentiment so I guess I only used the sketch LOL!

For my image I used Birthday Candle Birdbrain colored with Copic markers. I found the background paper in my scrap box. I was looking for something bright yellow since the sentiment had a birthday glow. I embossed the green strip with small stars (again the glow thing) and then inked the sentiment with Stampin' Up! Certainly Celery. This went together fairly quickly!
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow is my last day at work this week. I am off on Friday for doctor's appointments and getting ready for family visiting this weekend. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Donna



6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card! What a fun image! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

Rosie Guiher said...

Donna i love your coloring. And the background paper is so cheery. Cute little birthday birdy.

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Love the bright and happy colors! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Patricia St Martin said...

Donna, Great colors and when I look at your image it make me smile and the perfect sentiment. Love your background paper.
Hugs, Pat♥

Jo said...

Oh what a fun card! love the bright colours used.
Thank you for joining in with us at FTHS.
Jo xx

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

LOL... At least you "POP" right!! Gorgeous card.. Love that fun background and the star embossing!! Thanks for joining us at FTH.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...