Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Spiderman

Yesterday I showed you the card I made for the little girl in the family that our department at work adopted for Christmas. Tonight I have the little boy's Christmas card. His favorite is Spiderman.





I had this printable Spiderman that you could decoupage so Spiderman is actually pop dotted in several levels, his legs being the highest level. I made the sentiment on my computer and punched it out with an ekSuccess punch. I added a banner across the top corner. The flags are from a stamps set from Gina K. The background paper is from the Paper Studio. I used the sketch from Friday Mashup. I was too late to enter the challenge but I liked the sketch. I am entering this into Outlawz Monday challenge: favorite movie, TV or book. This isn't quite my favorite but it is our adopted little boy's favorite. Thanks for stopping by tonight. We have another storm headed our way. I hope your weather is what you want it to be.

Donna

6 comments:

Stef H said...

that's one fabulous spidey!!!! super fabulous!

this is just too darn cold. as I type its -6 with wind chill of -31 holy crap!!!! hope you're staying warm. guess a lot of us will be singing... BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!!!!

hugs :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow Wee!!! What a fun fun fun card....It caught me by surprise....the dimension and whole arrangement is fabulous!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just awesome- love the Spiderman- and I know a boy that would love this!!!

Carmen said...

Great card! Spiderman looks like he's jumping right at me!

Debbie said...

He's going to love this!!! What a a great card!! Spiderman really looks 3D!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome card, Donna! This could not be more perfect, and the little boy will love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...