Monday, January 31, 2022

Be my Valentine

 Happy Monday and goodbye to January (already!) I am sneaking this card in under the wire at The Outlawz for their progressive challenge. 


I will be sending this one to my grand daughter Valerie for Valentine's Day. The image is called Rainbow Girl from All Dressed Up. I colored her with a variety of markers and die cut the image with Gina Marie Designs Mosaic Triangle Edge Squares. The heart designer paper is from my stash, as is the fun red ribbon with the gold flowers, At the corners I punched a corner punch that left a pattern of holes like the triangle squares and then I added a die cut heart from MFT Blueprints 32. I am entering these challenges:
So it's been quite the day today. I volunteered this morning at Opportunity House. Rushed home to finish this card and just got it done before we had a meeting with our builder. We spent several hours with our builder and then went to see a house that he built that was just finished. The people will move in tomorrow. So that was fun! So I rushed home to get this post up before time ran out. Hope you had a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by! Peace and all good!

Donna


5 comments:

Lori m said...

Donna, this is adorable, what a sweet stamp image, your granddaughter is going to be so happy when she gets this. Hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

I just knew this was for Valerie. It's adorable! It's such a cute image and patterned paper! I know Valerie will love it!
Your keeping busy, busy, busy! I'm attempting to make a few Valentines on the dining room table since my craft room is not set up yet. Bath Fitters are here for the second day finnishing up our neww walk in shower. I can't wait until it is finnished! I have lots of plans for the bathrooms, new sinks, paint and wallpaper.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

anne said...

Such a lovely card and a sweet image. Great take on the sketch too.
Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Anne SSW2-DT

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh goodness, what an adorable image and card Donna!

Love it!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

Carol W said...

What a cute card Donna.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...