Sunday, August 29, 2021

Thank You's Part 1

 I am going to end my month with a couple of thank you cards: two today and two tomorrow I hope. Tom and I volunteer at Teacher's Warehouse. Teachers from 5 surrounding counties can come shop at the store for free and get what they need for their classrooms. The only thing that we ask them to do is write 5 thank you notes to volunteers and donors. So with lots of teachers coming in for supplies we need lots of thank you notes. So I am on a mission to use up things from my stash to make thank you notes when I have the time. All the thank you notes I made this week are using recycled pictures from commercial greeting cards. I used dies and sentiments to embellish the cards.


Image: recycled greeting card
Sentiment: Tales from Pollycraft (this was a freebie; I see the blog hasn't been updated since 2015)
Ink: Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber
Card Stock: Kraft


Image: recycled greeting card
Sentiment: Create With TLC
Dies: Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Frames, MFT Pierced Fishtail Banners (retired)
Card Stock: kraft

I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate you dropping by. Hope you have an amazing week. Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna



4 comments:

Jana Forrest said...

Donna your thank you cards are very sweet. Thank you and your husband for volunteering. I know my checkbook was drained almost every year when I was teaching (5/6 split). Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

Maria Valente said...

So beautiful! Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny's.

Kinjal Trivedi said...

What a wonderful idea. This is such a wonderful way to show appreciation to the teachers. Thank you for entering our challenge. See you again, Kinjal - DT Penny's paper crafty challenge

Shelly Schmidt said...

A great place and a good resource for teachers- we have something like that here called SCARCE. They take a small donation and also sell some things to the public. I love that you are making thank you cards for the teachers- so awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...