Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Another Year Flies By

 A rainy day here today. Very gray and chilly and just a good day to stay in and do things around the house. I got a few chores done and had a meeting on Zoom for a committee that I am on. But finally this evening I had a chance sit down at my desk. Since we are leaving for Boston a week from today I am trying to get my progressive challenges done for May. So tonight I used the digital stamp set for May from Imagine That called Go Fly a Kite.


I decided to pull out the instructions for a fancy fold card that I found on Brenda Quintana's web site called a Pull Out Card. There are 3 images in the Go Fly a Kite set. I used the adorable bunny image for the front of my card. When you open it, it looks like this:


The inside is a Z-fold card that pops into the aperture in the front of the card. And finally this is the inside of the card:

Stamp sets: Imagine That Go Fly a Kite (images and front sentiment); Stampabilities Card Phrases
Card Stock: navy blue and white
Designer Paper: Imagine That
Ink: Salty Ocean Distress Oxide 
Dies: MFT Stitched Circles, MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags, Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Large
Embellishment: yellow self-adhesive gems
I think I need to try more fancy folds. I like how this one came out. I am entering these challenges:
I hope your week has gotten off to a great start! Thanks for stopping by today. Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna


12 comments:

Lori m said...

Wow...Donna this is fabulous, great card style to show the adorable digi stamps, enjoy your vacations, hugs, Lori m

Cardsbymaaike said...

Aww such a cute and sweet card. Thank you for playing at AAA Birthday Challenges

Crafting Queen said...

Great shaped card, love it. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Pam said...

Oh Donna, this is an awesome card!!! Love the pop out feature and the darling image!
I've been MIA because our oldest daughter that moved to Neww York state visited over the weekend (F,S,S,M). It was so good to see her, it's been about 4 years since we saw her.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Great fancy fold and it suits those images really well. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Colleen said...

This folded card is amazing and so clever! What cute images to use for all the folds! I love it! Thank you for sharing this with us at Seize the Birthday!

Tina said...

This is such a clever card! And cute too! Thanks so much for joining us in celebrating our 2nd birthday at AAA Birthday blog! Tina

Kristine said...

What a fun and fabulous card fold Donna❣😊 love it so much. Thanks for playing at Imagine That Digistamp!
Cheers, Kris

Shelly Schmidt said...

Goodness- this is such a fun image and a great and fun fold to your card!!!

Nonni said...

Very cute fun fold card! Thank you for joining our birthday festivities at AAA Birthday challenge!

Wei said...

This is so lovely! Thanks for playing along with us for the 2nd birthday celebration at AAA Borthday Card Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

Angela said...

Such a fun card.♥ Thanks a lot for joining us at our Happy Birthday Challenge by
AAA Birthday Challenge
Good luck and hope to see you again.
Hugs and greetings Angela DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...