The flower is from AlteNew Beautiful Lady colored with Prismacolor Pencils and mineral spirits. It's die cut with the coordinating die. The sentiment is from a retired Gina K stamp set called Comfort and Peace. It's a pretty simple design. I am entering these challenges:
- MFT Sketch challenge: sketch
- Addicted to Stamps and More: make your mark
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- AAA Cards: inspired by nature
- Friday Outlawz challenge: anything goes
That's it for me tonight. I am down to 8 centerpieces to go. Tomorrow and Friday I am going to concentrate on those. I do keep crossing things off my list but the list just keeps getting longer. LOL! How does that happen? Thanks for stopping by.