I used Paper Smooches die cut Snowflakes to create these cards. I saved each if the the little pieces from the die cut and glued them back into the cut out snowflake and then lifted the snowflake off the card. It was kind of a tedious process but it got faster as I went. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps Big Holiday Wishes (December 2013 Card Kit, no longer available). The sentiments were stamped with MFT Elf Green ink and Peeled Paint distress ink. I layered them on red card stock with green card bases.
I am entering these challenges:
- Rudolph Days: anything goes Christmas
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Crafting by Designs: Christmas
- Friday Outlawz challenge: Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes, optional for a male
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
- Hiding in my Craft Room: any holiday
- Happy Little Stampers: anything goes with dies
This weekend I will have the twins on Saturday and Sunday and we'll get a chance to play together. Can't wait! Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful Friday! Don't forget to leave a comment to win my blog candy by September 30th.
Donna, those are precious. What wonderful cards those wee little ones will have for keepsakes.
Happy Rudolf Days.
Your cards are very lovely and such a super idea with the cut out snowflake.
Fab colours also.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. GD
What patience you have! Your die cut work has paid off as these cards look wonderful. Love the pop of the red coloured snowflakes.
Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.
Beautiful set of cards! Such a wonderful and pretty design!!
Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
Post a Comment