Friday, January 27, 2017

Love Ya Lots

I have to get busy and make some Valentines really soon or I won't have enough to send out to my list. So thinking along those lines I have a Valentine for you today.


The adorable little hedge hogs are from Gerda Steiner called Hedgehog Smooches. This is the stamp of the month for the progressive challenge. I wish I had colored them a bit differently. When I colored them I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do with them. I used the Tuesday Morning sketch for inspiration.

The sentiment is from a retired Gina K set called Heartily Yours Additions and stamped with Simon Says Lipstick Red ink.. The image is colored with Copic and Bic markers and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. I used gray pieces of scrap as backing and gray and white Doodle Twine. To embellish I took a red Bic pen to place dots around the gray card stock, in the corners of the die cut and in some of the white hearts on the background designer paper.
I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me today! Tomorrow I help to unload semis of Girl Scout cookies and give them to leaders for delivery and then the twins in the evening so not much crafty time this weekend. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Donna


8 comments:

Debbie said...

Aww! This is really sweet!!
(A semi of cookies... now I'm dreaming of boxes and boxes of Thin Mints!! LOL)
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Wanda said...

Awe I love hedgies! So cute. I'm little girl is in Brownies & we are looking forward to our cookie sales. You are awesome for helping unload the semi's! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Wanda

Jean said...

Oh so cute, loving the sketch you have followed.
Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
Jean DT xxx

Melissa Craig said...

Love that paper you used! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Brenda said...

Great take on the sketch! You've colored your hedgies so cute. I'm not sure you could have found a more perfect paper. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Caryn said...

Such a sweet card, love this design.
Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Pam said...

This is such a cute card and and adorable image!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love hedges too and what cute paper and a super sketch to follow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...