Tuesday, November 29, 2016

End of November

Can you believe that November is coming to an end. Before the clock ticks into December I wanted to get one last card done for Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards challenge. I found most of this card laying on my desk.

The image was an extra that I had already colored. The green/blue circle frame was already cut. I decided it needed the red mat so I used Spellbinder's Inverted Circles, added some Stickles and then die cut a Spellbinder's conversation bubble. The sentiment is handwritten into the bubble. I couldn't find a stamp small enough to fit. I popped up and extended the bubble off the card. So this card was mostly bits and pieces that I had lying around. Really glad to use up bits like that because I have so many.
I am entering these challenges:

Quick and simple today. Hope your week is off to a great start. Tomorrow my daughter returns to work so my hours will change for watching the twins. Probably more hours of watching them but that's okay. Thanks for stopping by!

Donna

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

That image is so adorable.

Beccy said...

November always goes too quickly Donna, it seems like we only just started this challenge and now it has come to an end. It's been wonderful seeing so many fabulous cards in the gallery, I'm definitely feeling the Christmas spirit now!
You've done a great job creating your card from items that were already on your desk. It always feels good to use things up rather than waste them. The image is very cute and you did a great job with the colouring. I like the touch of sparkle you added too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Cute cute cute! I think Connie at Grammy's Attic used the same image today....I need to go look at this sweetie. I have a house mouse that is quite similar. I've mailed all my cards so I know the excitement of these mice mailing theirs...haha

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 309 - hope to see you again soon x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...