Sunday, April 5, 2015

Dog Gone Good Day

Happy Sunday! And welcome to this week's Outlawz CAS challenge. This week we are using embellishments that begin with one or more of our initials. This can really be a challenge. It took me a while to think about this but I think I nailed it in the end.


My image is called Rottweiler Trio by Bugaboo. I colored the image with Copics and then popped pieces of each of the three pics. It looks adorable in real life. I stamped the sentiment from a Hero Arts set and added the ribbon for embellishment. So my initials are D and R. D is for the dog and R is for the ribbon. Oh yeah! Nailed it. I loved how this one turned out.

Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Digital Stamps. Our winner receives 7 Bugaboo images.

I hope you'll come along and play with us at the Outlawz CAS challenge. Visit and see what my DT sistahs have created with some wonderful Bugaboo images!

I am entering these challenges:


Happy Easter! Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week and hopefully warmer weather this week.

Donna

12 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh my goodness, this is so adorable Donna! Love the CAS design and dimension you've created. Thanks so much for joining the April Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE this adorable dog! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

AndreaNorris said...

Well done on the D & R Donna :) love the image you've picked and the CAS design - thanks for joining us at TTCRD this week and good luck
Andrea x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You definitely nailed it and I LOVE LOVE your card. The extra cut outs really makes it pop and the CAS approach is perfect. Do I have this image set? I'm going to check now....if I don't, I must win a challenge or wait for a sale...haha

MaryH said...

Oh, this is a cute digi, and I love the way you've done the images as a horizontal trio of inchies. Aren't you the clever one to do the bit with your initials and the embellies. Well thought out! TFS & Hugs

JJ said...

Hi Donna,

Fabulous card, Thank you for joining in with LPOCF Challenge 7.

Love 7hugs

Jacquie J xxx (DT)
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Shelly Schmidt said...

How darling! I love the dog trio and what a cool way to add popped up parts of the pooch- Love this card.

Stef H said...

i love this! super cute image!

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks for joining in on our April Anything Goes Challenge @ Catch the Bug! I love all of your projects and appreciate you taking the time to join us! I hope you will join us again very soon!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute card! Fabulous design and beautiful coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Cute CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Spread the word! Our challenge is always anything goes! Good luck!

La-Vie B. – Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog DT
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for joining us for the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps’ Catch the Bug blog this week. I’m holding thumbs that you are one of the lucky winners! Please join us again soon.
Love
Jen L
Bugaboo Stamps DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...