Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Winner and Happy Birthdays

My winner of the embossing machine didn't contact me, so I have picked a new winner. Congrats to Angie from Angies Handmade Crafts with Love. Please email me with your address so I can mail the embossing machine to you asap. You have until Saturday evening at 8pm EST to contact me. Looking forward to hearing fro you!

I did have some time to craft last weekend but I didn't have time this week to post. So I'm posting three cards tonight. A record for me I'm sure! All of these are birthday cards because I have a bunch of family and friend birthdays before the end of August.





Here's my cupcake birthday card. The image is from Designed 2 Delight cut with Spellbinder's dies and I used a corner rounder on the image and the backing. The borders are punched with a Martha Stewart punch.

My background is another recycled scrap background. I love doing those backgrounds and it uses up scraps that I hate to throw away. I'm not sure where I got this image. If you know who's it is, please let me know. The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry cut with dies from Clear Dollar Stamps.
Edit: Thanks to Cheryl for letting me know this is a Squigglefly image called Brr.thday Chef! He is so cute!



This image was a freebie on the Outlawz challenge site. And yet another on of my recycled backgrounds. The inside sentiment reads: 1. Forget the past.  You can't change it anyway. 2. Forget the present. I didn't get you one.

Hope your week has gone well. Have a wonderful Friday and a great start to your weekend. Thanks for stopping by today!

Donna

5 comments:

Lorie said...

A post full of cuteness! I love the birthday cards...pink is, of course, my favorite!

My favorite Beth Moore quote...we need not pray about pink. Any question if it should be pink? Just go for it! LOL!

Glenda Atkins said...

Three delightful birthday card Donna!

Carolyn King said...

Adorable cards...love that guy on the middle one...makes me smile! Have a wonderful day!

meemee48 said...

I got my prize package today. Thanks for all the extras you put in there. Loved the card you enclosed. I love the sewing and the burlap and all the buttons. I am a button freak! Thanks!

Cheryl said...

Cute cards! And, the penguin is from Squigglefly. It's called Brr-thday Chef. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...