Sunday, July 15, 2012

Christmas in July

Christmas seems to be the theme popping up all over and I've already started thinking about Christmas and what kinds of things I can make ahead. Earlier this week, Laurie Wilson from Doodle Pantry contacted the design team to see if we wanted to try out a new idea she had. She came up with these Christmas card kits that are such fun! She has two new kits (scroll to the bottom of the page) with more to come. I am so excited to show you what I made yesterday. I finished 8 cards and three tags with one printing of the Bethlehem Digi Card Kit.






There are even cute embellishments with the kit: buttons and bows and other colored dots. Everything is color coordinated. I was away from home when I did these cards and only took with me what the directions called for. I didn't have any of my regular embellishments or ribbon. So anything you see comes with the kit. Now anyone who knows me, knows that my downfall is not doing the inside of the cards when I do the front. Then when I need a card in a hurry I still have to do the inside. I kick myself all the time for that. But all of these cards have decorated insides to match the fronts. I am so proud of myself. LOL!
You have to check these kits out. And they are so reasonably priced. Here's the link to the kits: Bethlehem Digi Card Kit and Snow Poke Digi Card Kit. I can't wait to check out the Snow Poke Kit. Maybe I'll get to that next weekend. This week I have to concentrate on birthday cards. I have a bunch that I need to do.

Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for stopping by today. Get lots of rest and relaxation and rejuvenate for the week ahead. Happy crafting!

Donna

4 comments:

Rosie Guiher said...

Donna these are so cute, love the easyness of them. great job.

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh, what a great way to make some beautiful Christmas tags! Love the card and the tags Donna, but the tags have really inspired me! Wonderful work!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love these great cards- I could see how perfect these would be for me the week before Christmas when I still need 50 cards.....LOL I love the Bethlehem themed cards too!

Valerie said...

These really are cute! I know what you mean about not doing the inside of the card! I tend to do the same thing! Thanks for sharing! Thanks too for visiting me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...