Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thinking of You

This will be a quick post. We have a tornado warning and out electric has been out once. We've had 5 tornado warnings this evening. Anyway, here's my cards for two challenges.

The first challenge is Joan's Garden: make a card and matching tag.
The second challenge is the  JustRite Stamp challenge: use the colors light-medium blue, kraft and ivory.

Stamps used are from JustRite You're So Sweet and Kaleidoscope Set. I also used Zva pearls and gem sets, Spellbinders scalloped and circular dies and flowers.

Sorry this is so short. We've already lost power once while I was writing this so I need to get off. Hope you are all well and safe!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh my goodness Donna...how scary all the tornado warnings! I'm glad you are okay...please stay safe! We lost power tonight for about 45 minutes. Crazy stuff huh?

I love the card and bookmark too! I gotta check out those pearls!

Marge said...

Oh, I'm sooo sorry you missed the challenge due to electricity issues; hope you stay safe though as it's truly scary weather this year!
Your tags are both FABULOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! You often have interesting posts! They put me in good spirits )

Stef H said...

these a beautiful and today is friday - which means... i hope you are safe and it took me that long to get here - lol.

we had the warnings too. scares the snot out of me as we live in a modular home community. fortunately it passed us by.

thank you so much for the birthday wishes.

have a fabulous holiday weekend.

hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...