Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Top 10 Cards of 2010 Blog Hop



The Manic World of Mrs Weyremaster blog has organized a blog hop asking bloggers to share ten of their favorite cards/projects created in 2010.  Here are the instructions she posted:  The objective is to let all the cardmakers/crafters out there in blogland showcase cards they have made this year.  You don't need to create anything new, all you need do is select 10 cards/projects you've made this year to share. What a fun idea! Here are 10 projects I made this year. It was really hard to narrow it to 10.

 Gina K Summer Stamp Kit

Digital Delights Pippin in Teapot

Gina K Summer Stamp Kit

Tissue boxes Digital Delights Angels and Heartfelt Creations Daisies

Gina K

Gina K A Year of Flowers


Gina K

Gina K

Clear Dollar Stamps

Digital Delights Birthday Ridley

Clear Dollar Stamps

There's my top ten for 2010. I hope you enjoyed my review. Check out the other blogs who have picked their top ten too. Thanks for stopping by!

Donna

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

Lorie said...

I can understand why these are your favorites...they are GREAT!

Lezlye said...

Great job! Would love you to stop and check out mine if you get a chance..
www.lezlyes.blogspot.com

alethea said...

How cute are all these cards!! Love the McDonal'd's farm one!!

Mary said...

Beautiful cards, I really like the one with the hot air balloons, I live in Albuquerque where we have the largest Balloon Fiesta every Oct.

Betty Benton said...

Enjoyed looking at your group of cards -- lovely, every one!

Fiona said...

great selection to show...lovely.

Marley said...

awesome top 10! Hugs Marley

Poppit said...

The tissue boxes are a wonderful idea! TFS. Happy crafting for 2011 :-)

Stephanie said...

So, so cute! Your little farmer with the $1 stamps is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us!

Lorraine said...

Beautiful cards! I like that little lamb card - so cute!

Priyanka said...

all are adorable,TFS

Carolyn said...

What a lovely collection of cards. Wishing you a Happy and creative New Year!

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful collection of Cards, a truly wonderful mix. Thank you so much for joining in the hop. Wishing you all the best for 2011:)
Suzi
xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

These are so great. TFS.

loz said...

Wonderful cards Donna..Thanks for sharing..Loz

Heidi-Mari said...

SO cute images!
I just love it!
Thank you for sharing it!
Have a happy new year
Heidi-Mari

Dawn said...

Wonderful cards, (go Hoosiers)

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them. My fav is Pippin in the tea pot. Too cute!


Happy New Years!
--Cheryl--

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your cards- it is hard to pick one- I love the hot air balloons and the mouse- love the frame on that card. ! Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards...love them all...Happy New Year...HUGS...SK :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Wonderful creations...I must make some of the kleenex box covers...so cute!

hellerlittle said...

What a beautiful collection of cards! I enjoyed looking at all of them. Happy New Year

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

What a wonderful collection of cards! This hop has been so much fun, I've loved seeing everyone's different styles, thanks for making it special :D

sandra's crafty corner said...

great selection you have chosen, love them all, hugs xx

Alison said...

These are wonderful! I love the hot air balloon card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...