Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Santa, Please Don't Skip Us!

Happy Tuesday!I found a cute little poem about Santa not being able to come down the chimney and leaving him a key; so I decided to make a couple of these cute little door tags for some special little people in my life.

Here's the paragraph in readable form in case you have some little ones in your life that might like this one!
Dear Santa,
We have no chimney as you can plainly see, and I was terribly worried that you’d pass over me. We hung this very special key outside right by the door. Then Mom told me to jump in bed; not to worry anymore.
Your magic will make this key fit, to open up our door. So you can come inside tonight and tip-toe ‘cross the floor.

And here's the details:
Stamps: Digital Delights Window Santa
Paper: Christmas green card stock, the Paper Studio Merry Christmas with Holly
Embellishments: Red gross grain ribbon with white stitching; old key; computer-generated poem.
Spellbinders Standard Circles Large

Happy Tuesday! Hope you are working off the turkey dinner!

Donna

3 comments:

Stef H said...

hey donna! this is very creative and that poem is wonderful! can i copy it???

hugs :)

Lorie said...

That is SO cute Donna! Great idea!

sassyb07 said...

love it Donna! what a great idea...I may nick your idea! I think my grandkids would love these
hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...