Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh, Hummingbird....

"Hummingbird, don't fly away, fly away." Can't you hear Seals & Crofts singing that song? That's what this card reminded me of.


The hummingbird is a free digital stamp from Squigglefly.com. I was very impressed with their digi stamps. I found them last weekend when they had a design team blog hop.
Card Recipe:

  • black, pink, and green cardstock
  • hummingbird digital stamp from Squigglefly.com
  • sentiment from Say it with Flowers from Gina K
  • Colored with colored pencils
  • edges were sponged with Certainly Celery ink

Thanks for stopping today. I'm looking forward to the weekend and hope that I find some time to stamp. Have a wonderful Friday!

Happy inking,

Donna

5 comments:

sassyb07 said...

hi Donna, love the card! the colors are gorgeous!
hugs, Valerie

Lilacanglia said...

Happy Easter Donna,
Love the hummingbird,
Adore the colours,
Hugs
ANgie

Stef H said...

You definitely aced it. Want more Squigglefly? Stop by my blog and see what's new!

Hugs,

Lorie said...

This is lovely Donna! If I don't "see" you before then...Have a very Blessed Easter!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE what you did with the squigglefly image! If you aren't already familiar with the blog http://hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com, it features many squigglefly digital images and the cards are amazing! Many talented artists leave card posts on there also. Hope you like it, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...