Thursday, November 5, 2020

Day 5: Use a Bird or Animal

 I was expecting letter E yesterday and Beccy surprised me with a different, but easy, challenge. Our challenge is to use a bird or animal on our card. So I used one of my favorite Beccy's Place images.


This is Merle and I love him all decorated with Christmas lights. So merry & bright! And with one Santa boot he looks very festive! I used the pre-colored image added the sentiment from a retired stamp set and inked the edges with Candied Apple Distress ink. The designer paper strips are from American Craft paper pack on a red card base. I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today! Now I have to go figure out what I am going to do for the letter E. That seems to be a difficult one for me tonight as I am brain dead after volunteering all day at the two places that Tom and I volunteer. I am about ready for bed. Haha! I am such a wimp these days. Fortunately I do not have to chase the twins until Sunday. I have some time to recoup. Stay safe and healthy and God bless!

Donna


5 comments:

Beccy said...

Love it Donna! It's so bright and cheerful with all the festive papers along the sides. I love the inking you added to the image panel too, it helps to bring it all together. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy

Suze said...

Great card Donna. It certainly is a fabulous image - reminds me of what happens when I get the Christmas lights out.

Lori m said...

So cute, love this image and your card, hugs, Lori m

Suzanne H said...

I like the inking too on the edges. It was a great idea. Very Christmassy.

Helen said...

A fabulous giraffe and a great, fun card.

Thanks for joining us at the Scribbles Designs Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...