Sunday, November 15, 2020

Cool Christmas

 Happy Sunday! Before the twins got here I put together this quick card as an extra for Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards. Wasn't sure how tired I would be by the time they left. LOL! It's windy and rainy here so I doubt we will get to the playground. Here's my quick card.

I loved that starry paper that I used on an earlier card so I decided to use it again. The image and sentiment were already printed in my stash that I am trying to use up. The snowman, Jim, is a freebie at Beccy's Place. The sentiment is from Beccy's Place Snow Angels stamps set. I fussy cut the snowman and die cut the sentiment with Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Ovals. The background designer paper is die cut with MFT Blueprints 13 A2 size die (retired). I finished off the card with the fringe embellishment from my stash. I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me. I should get some crafty time as the week begins. I don;t have a lot on the calendar this week. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna

8 comments:

Suze said...

Beautiful card Donna. I like the teal colour scheme. I hope your weather improves and you take the twins out for a walk or play at the park.

Beccy said...

I love the colours Donna, such a pretty shade, and the gold stars are a fabulous contrast across the top. The little snowman looks great positioned off to the side of the card and I also like the sentiment panel, the faux stitching adds a fun touch.
I hope you have a lovely day with the twins!
Cheers,
Beccy

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Donna. This card is absolutely adorable!!!!!

Lori m said...

Donna, stay warm, another pretty card, hugs, Lori m

Kelly Schelske said...

Loving the teal Donna, super cute image too!

Thank you for joining our challenge this week over at Creative Knockouts!

Pam said...

Your Christmas card is so adorable! I love the color and the sweet snowman! Love the star paper as well!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Bhavya Raghavendra said...

Cute Snowman holiday card Donna with fun stars on a teal striped background! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts! Hugs !! Bhavya DT.

Stacey said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...