Monday, November 2, 2020

C is for Cute Chick

 Welcome back! I continue to work on Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards. Yesterday I explained that I was going to work on some other holidays besides Christmas, so today I have another Easter card. This card will likely go to my granddaughter Valerie who is such a girly girl and loves glitter! She is definitely one cute chick!


The adorable dancing bird is from Beccy's Place Feathered Friends stamp set. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I merged them together. I die cut the image and sentiment with Gina Marie Designs Mosaic Triangle Edge Squares. The background paper is a double-sided paper and I thought I'd use the other side for the middle strip but it didn't stand out that much on the card. So the glitter is Scotch Expressions Glitter Tape. I love the color combination on this one! I backed the layers with black card stock to make the colors pop. I am entering these challenges:
Tomorrow I am cashiering at one of my volunteer jobs. I hope I get to craft after I get home. Thanks for stopping by today. Stay safe, be healthy and God bless!

Donna


7 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely sparkly Easter card Donna. I like the yellow and teal colour combo.

Beccy said...

Valerie is going to love this Donna, it's so cute! I just love that sentiment... it's very appropriate. I was surprised to read that the glitter strips are Scotch Glitter tape, I thought it might have been washi tape. Good to know there are other brands on the market.
Cheers,
Beccy

karin said...

Great that Easter card with the chicken on it. Of course Beccy told it may be any Holiday you make a creation for 😀
Karin

Lori m said...

So cute, she will love it, hugs, Lori m

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Donna! Your Easter card is so fun - I love the funny chicken! Good for you for getting ahead with your cards!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE this fun card, great combination of image and sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Seems I added the wrong challenge comment to you post, so sorry, here's what I should have said! Still love your card no matter what challenge you entered! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...