Monday, November 23, 2020

Day 21: R is for Reindeer and Rudolph

 Can you believe how fast this month is flying by? We are already on Day 21 of Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards. Today is the letter "R" and Beccy's card featured the same image that my card does. I liked the set so much I went over to her store and bought it to use on my card. But I used a different sentiment from the same set.


So this big guy has been eating too many gingerbread cookies and peppermint candies to celebrate Christmas. Image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place Here Comes Christmas stamp set. This set has some laugh out loud sentiments in it and I just had to have it. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and his nose is red but it looks brown in the picture. I may go back and use some red Stickles on it to make it really look like Rudolph. My papers are all from my scrap box. The gingerbread paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles and the peppermint paper I'm not sure about. I layered with black card stock and have a kraft base card. I am entering these challenges:
It's rainy again today and rained most of the night last night. When we had the twins yesterday I sang "Rain, rain go away. Come again another day. Valerie and Arthur want to play." So Valerie had to sing "Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day. Grammy and Grandpa want to play." She's a little sponge and just remembers everything. Hope your Sunday was  great and the start to your new week will be great too. Stay safe! God bless! Thanks for stopping by.

Donna


10 comments:

Martina said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for joining the CCAYR call. I hope you will take part in our next call. Martina

Suze said...

Great card Donna. I like your choice of sentiment for the card. The top layer of patterned paper added at an angle looks great too

Deanna said...

That is so cute and what a fun sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Beccy said...

Great card Donna, love your choice of sentiment. I think it's something a lot of us can relate to during the holidays! Love your choice of papers, they're very festive. A little Stickles on Rudolph's nose would look fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy

Suzanne H said...

Great mix of patterned paper for this card. I think it's just the camera angle that's putting the ten pounds on that poor deer. ;) That's my story and I'm sticking with it - bad camera angle!

Lori said...

This is a really cute card and you did an awesome job with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lisa said...

What a fun card! I love how you turned the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

Tammy Folk said...

Super cute card! Love your take on the card sketch and how you made it your own! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

cass said...

Wonderfully funny Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional "something beginning with R" challenge.

Chris C said...

Love your reindeer and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...