Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Race Time/Progressive Challenge

 Just saw Beccy has a race on. So here's a card I just finished with a Christmas theme. It uses the progressive image at Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Kris just restarted her progressive challenge so this set, Marlene's Christmas Stocking is free right now.


I used scraps from my scrap bin for the background paper. The sentiment is from the same set. I inked the sentiment strip and the edges around the image with Candied Apple Red Distress Oxide ink. The card base is white card stock and I finished off with 3 self-adhesive heart gems.

I am entering these challenges:

I have another card in the works for the letter "O". I hope to get it completed tonight. Since they are doing the roof tomorrow I might have a day to craft tomorrow but it will depend on how much help my DH needs when he is doing the front door. Never a dull moment around here. Thanks for stopping by. Hope your week is going well. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna

7 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely card Donna. I spotted the race too and got in quickly with a card I had just finished.

Beccy said...

I've seen this cute image used a lot Donna, she really is a sweetie. You've done a wonderful job creating a festive card, the colours are bright and happy... love that tartan background. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Kristine said...

Super card Donna❣ love that plaid paper, it's so in right now. Love that you sponged the edges of image and sentiment too, it kinda gives the feel of being matted without the bulk. Thanks for playing along in my new progressive challengešŸ„°

cass said...

Cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional "use some Glitter" challenge.

Pam said...

This is such a cute Christmas card! Love the sweet sentiment!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with the lovely Marleen.
Thanks for playing with Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Suzanne H said...

Great use of this image. I love the pop of purple in her dress against the greens and reds. The colored gems pulls it all together. Sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...