This is Eggbert Winter from Bugaboo Stamps. He's the freebie of the week and I couldn't resist using him right away. I colored him with Copic markers and die cut him with MFT Stitched Squares. The sentiment if from Create with TLC. I printed it on white card stock and then stenciled the background with Simon Says Maryanne Snowflake Stencil and Salty Ocean distress ink. I die cut a second panel an snowflake patterned paper with MFT Stitched Squares and also die cut MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags to follow the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: the sketch above
- Cut It Up challenge: Snow Fun
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC Element: used a TLC sentiment
- Outlawz Friday challenge: Snowball Fight
- Tuesday Throwdown: snowflakes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Sweet Stampers: winter or snow
- Christmas Cards All Year Round: add snowflakes
Well, it's past my bedtime and I'm getting really tired. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my card. Happy weekend!