I used a Bugaboo image called Ava Christmas - Mistletoe Fairy. She's colored with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers. The image and the sentiment are die cut with Spellbinder's Classic Rectangle die. The sentiment is from a retired Gina K set called Very Merry Christmas. The background is embossed with the Paper Studio Poinsettia embossing folder and I added gold stickels to the centers to accent the flowers.My base is green card stock. For embellishments I used the Memory Box Holly Leaf Border (sent from Scrappy Mo. Thanks so much!) and red pearls for berries.
I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug: bingo challenge (pearls, player's choice-bugaboo image, embossing)
- Hiding in my Craft Room: color it
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes with a sentiment
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge Extra: anything goes Christmas
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge: Christmas
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
I hope you will stop over and join us at Rudolph Days. I want to thank Maureen for the opportunity to be a guest designer. It's been such fun! I'll be back to play along next month.Have a wonderful Wednesday!