And here's my card:
I used Bugaboo's Alligator Balloon to put a smile on a special child's face. And I hadn't used plaid (from my scrap box) in a while and I was missing it. LOL!I colored the image with Copics and die cut it with Spellbinder's Lattice Rectangles. The balloon has Wink of Stella added. I inked the edges with Picked Raspberry distress ink. My sentiment and banner is from Simon Says Stamps Banner Sayings (retired) and Folded Banner die.The banner was die cut from scraps. The image is popped up with fun foam. I used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches for inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug Under the Sea challenge Day 6: card for a kiddo
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch above
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
- Hiding in my Craft Room: super scraps Saturday
That's it for today. I'm off to get busy with all my errands and then to watch the twins. Yesterday was a 9 hour marathon. I'm hoping it's not that long today. Have a wonderful Thursday!