Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Snappy Sandy - New Release

Welcome to a new release from Imagine That! Digis by Kris. I'm not particularly a Steampunk kind of person but if you are there were new Steampunk releases yesterday for two really awesome sets. But today I am showcasing two very fun sets. I'll have another post about 8 pm this evening for the second set. But first up is a set called Snappy Sandy.


The camera, filmstrip and sentiment are from this new stamp set. I die cut the image and sentiment with Gina Marie Cross Stitched Rectangles. I actually die cut it twice to remove some of the excess white space so it looks more like a square on the card. The background heart paper is a retired paper from Imagine That! Digis by Kris. I used the filmstrip to kind of partition the card and add some interest. I also added Glossy Accents to the camera lens and heart as an embellishment.
The inside uses another sentiment from the set. It reads: A special birthday for an amazing person. (One of my resolutions this year is to finish the inside of cards. I used to finish as I needed them but then I was always behind so I'm trying to make sure the insides are also ready to go.)
There is a wonderful option this month for the new sets. Kris has a bundle package for both the Steampunk and Snappy sets. Be sure to check out these new sets and the wonderful freebies you get if you by the bundle.

or

Of course all of these new items are sold separately also. I am entering these challenges:

Be sure to check out all the fun new sets and the design teams' awesome samples over at the. Imagine That! Creative Playground. Stop back this evening when I unveil my fun card for Selfie Sandy.


4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, what a fun card.

TaeEun said...

It is a fun birthday card made with so many details and love! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Seize the Birthday!

Meihsia Liu said...

It's such a fun and beautiful birthday card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Snowflakes and Lilies said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Get Creative and hope to see you again. Good luck.
- Khushboo Gandhi, DT
http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...