Sunday, July 15, 2018

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Santa Claus is coming to town... in a new outfit. LOL! We are halfway through July. I've been on a leave of absence from my 12 Months of Christmas design team but it's time to get back to creating again. I normally post on the 1st of the month and I will be back to that for August. Since I had extra time this week I made a card as a reminder that you can still play along this month. The theme is anything goes!


I used the Woodland Santa image from Scribbles Designs and paper pieced his suit and pack with a paper from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. The rest is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. Come join along before the end of July and win some awesome papers from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. I hope while you are working on those Christmas in July projects you'll share them with us at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by for my second post today. Hope your week gets off to a great start!

Donna

10 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow Santa has really jazzed himself up, do not blame him , wearing solid red for oh so many yrs could probably wear a little thin lol! Wonderful fun card, love it!
hugs
Glenda

Pam said...

Oh wow, I love Santa in his gingham check hat and coat! What a cute Christmas card! I love this technique and I have done this before but haven't in a while.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh WOW! This is an adorable Christmas card!

Kath said...

A lovely card and great paper piecing. Thank you for sharing at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
Kath x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card Donna! I love the paper piecing- and that you have another Christmas card completed! Gosh, I usually make cards in July for Christmas! Will have to check out your challenge : )

Kathie said...

Oh Donna, I do love your Christmas card, what a great image and totally perfect for paper piecing which you've done. Love your colours and your tartan bow. I have a real soft spot for Gingham. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck, don't forget to comment on the SSW2 blog for this fortnight as that's one of our rules to be eligible for our prize.

Hugs
Kathie
SSW2~DT

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

anne said...

Oh I do like this festive card, I love Santa in checks and it really made me smile. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, we hope to see you again soon.
Anne SSW2-DT

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love all that wonderful patterned paper and that plaid bow. Great design. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at Happy Little Stampers July Christmas Challenge.

flossbite said...

Love this! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge.
Good Luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...