Here's what she included in the Dazzlers' kit:
- Stamp set and dies: Hero Arts "Busy as a Bee" (used above)
- Designer paper: the Paper Studio
- SU! Hexagon Hive die cut on SU! Hello Honey card stock (used above)
- SU! Hexagons Dynamic on Simon Says vellum
- Die cut gold doily - the Paper Studio
- Black Adhesive gems: Jolee's Boutique
- White round gems: the Paper Studio
- Bee Happy button: Dress It Up (used above) Looks like the real thing. Kind of scary!
- Yellow brads: SU!
- Yellow twine: the Paper Studio (used above)
- Black 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon: SU!
Terry included a bunch of different sentiments. I just used one of them. You can see that I have a bunch of things to make more cards too. I was hoping to get another one done but that probably won't happen before this post goes live. Thanks Terry for this month's awesome kit. So much fun!
Check out what the other Dazzlers did with this kit:
- Terry A (Splitcoast Stampers Gallery)
- Terry L
- Debby (Splitcoast Stampers Gallery)
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- Cupcake Inspirations: black, white and yellow
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- QKR Stampede: anything goes
This is a scheduled post. I'm not really sure where I will be when this goes live. But I doubt I will be someplace where there is Internet access so I'll update as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by and thanks again to Terry for the wonderful bee kit!