And here's my card!
The image is Snowmen Block from Bugaboo. I used scraps from my scrap box for the background designer paper. All papers are from American Crafts. I colored the snowmen block with American Craft markers. I used Spellbinder's Classic Squares and MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags for die cutting. The "for you" sentiment is from Altenew Morning Glory stamp set. All layers are backed with black card stock. I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug Christmas in July Day 2: sketch (above)
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: use a die or punch
- The Outlawz Friday challenge: Christmas
- Crafting by Designs: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: use some red
- Addicted to Stamps and More: anything goes
That's it for me today. I did my volunteering this afternoon. I picked my tomatoes and cucumbers. So I can go work on some other things now. Maybe get a head start on jobs for tomorrow. Hope your week is off to a great start. Sending hugs your way! Thanks for visiting my blog.