The last time I had a magic birthday card, today I have a magical Christmas card.
The image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Raggedy Angel Stars. I colored her with Copic markers and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. The star paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.The Sentiment is from Cards by Bird and die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags and inked with Twisted Citron. The layers are backed with black card stock. I used yellow stickles for the stars and halo. I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug Stella Sketch: sketch
- Sweet Stampers: Christmas in July
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: Christmas in July
- A Snowflakes Promise: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes
Busy day today and a busy weekend ahead. Hope your Friday the 13th is wonderful with no unexpected catastrophes. Have a crafty weekend!