The twins love the song 5 Little Speckled Frogs so I noticed that in the MFT Witch Way is the Candy stamp set that there is a frog. I colored the frogs with Copic markers and then cut them out with their coordinating dies. I added some speckles with a white gel pen. I added the sentiment from the same set, white heat embossed and die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. So my card is symmetrical if you folded it down the middle right to left. The background is inked with Spiced Marmalade distress oxide ink. The patterned paper is from my scrap box. I am entering these challenges:
- MFT Summer School: symmetry
- The Outlawz Sunday songs and rhymes challenge: 5 Little Speckled Frogs
- QKR Stampede: anything goes
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- Work it Wednesday: the great outdoors
Thanks for stopping by today. I am going to miss my computer so hopefully I will be able to use my hubby's during the day when he isn't here. Have a wonderful week!