So today I have another card for the My Favorite Things Summer School. This one is all about white space.
It's definitely a CAS card this time around. I added some Lucky Clover Distress Oxide ink directly to the white card stock base. I used the MFT Happy Pawlidays stamp set and coordinating dies for the image and sentiment. The sentiment is actually cut from MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. And for embellishment I added a few of the cute light bulbs that come with the set. I used a white gel pen for some accents and some Crystal Stickles on the Santa hat. I am entering these challenges:
- MFT Summer School: white space
- Happy Little Stampers CAS: animals
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes Christmas
- The Outlawz Festive Friday challenge: Christmas
- Addicted to Stamps and More: CAS
I have some housework to do and some volunteer time to put in and then I'm going to craft today. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.