The image is Bug Brat Boy Balloons. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers. The background is a birthday napkin. You can find some really fun napkins to make into backgrounds. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things All About You stamp set and is white heat embossed to the black card stock. The die cut "You" is also from MFT (You Trio Die-namics). A very simple design. I used the MFT Sketch as inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:
- MFT Sketch challenge: sketch pictured above
- Catch the Bug: anything goes
- Addicted toStamps and More: happy birthday!
- The Outlawz Tuesday Color challenge: photo inspiration
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
- Alphabet challenge: H is for happy birthday
So dinner is ready for tomorrow and I'll be able to play with the twins. It's supposed to be a scorcher so we'll set up the dining fly and get their swimming pool out so they can cool off. We hit 102 today. Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back on Sunday with a scheduled post. Have a super weekend!