The cupcake image is the progressive image from Limited Runs this month. It's so adorable. I colored it with Copic markers and fussy cut it out. I added white gel pen accents. Above and below the image I added some dry embossed pieces from the Cuttlebug With Love embossing folders. The yellow background is a scrap from my scrap box, The sentiment is from Create with TLC die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags and inked with Shaded Lilac distress ink. The chevron die cuts are from the MFT Blueprints 32 die-namics. I backed those with the yellow scrap also. This will make a great feminine birthday card.
I am entering these challenges:
- Limited Run Progressive challenge: use the cupcake image
- The Outlawz Wednesday sketch challenge: sketch
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC: use a Create with TLC element
- Creative Knockouts: birthday wishes
- Alphabet challenge: H is for Happy Birthday
- Seize the Birthday: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today. I have a bunch of work to do but I hope to get back to my desk tomorrow and create something else. Hope your week is off to a great start!