The image is from Pattie's Creations called Postage Stamp Hugs and Kisses. I colored the image with American Craft markers. I used MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares for the backgroundsquares. The designer paper I believe is from Lawn Fawn and backed with black card stock. I embossed a frame around the edges of the base card (hard to see in the picture). I used a piece of washi tape on the left of the card and a flower for embellishment. A couple of sequins finishes off the card. I am entering these challenges:
- Pattie's Creations challenge: Love is in the Air
- Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge: sketch
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Craftaholics R Us challenge: sequins
- The Outlawz Monday challenge: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today. The week is on the down swing. Hoe it's been good for you.