Sunday, February 18, 2018

Guest at The Outlawz

Happy Sunday! Today I am guest designing over at The Outlawz CAS Challenge. I used to be a design team member so it's always a thrill to go back "home" to see my old friends. This week the challenge is all about Random Acts of Kindness: Yesterday was Random Acts of Kindness Day. Create a card to send out to someone for no reason other than to be kind. Don't forget to send your card. 


This is a one layer card. I don't do many of these. I used colored pencils to color the Altenew image from the Beautiful Lady stamp set. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamp set. Pretty easy peasy. I hope you will create a random act of kindness card and send it to someone special this week. Come join us over at The Outlawz CAS challenge.
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. It snowed a little today so my FIL cancelled his trip out for the weekend. He may come next weekend if the weather permits. The twins were wonderful today. Full of smiles and fun times. Not sure if we are going to the RV show today or not. If we don't I just may get a craft day! [grin!] Have a super Sunday.

Donna


6 comments:

Stef H said...

this soooooo pretty.
hope your week went well and this one will be better.
nicer weather on the way tho I've gotten used to staying in LOL

have a great week.

hugs :)

Lori m said...

Gorgeous card, hope your staying well, hugs, Lori m

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, this card is stunning! Love all the white and that beautifully colored flower!

scrappymo! said...

This is a lovely idea. I can think of several people to send a RAK card.
Yours is so pretty. Love the image and the colouring.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Quite the beauty! I love your layout and your beautiful flower! Congrats on your GDT!

Janice said...

A stunning CAS card, such a pretty flower.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...