I colored the image with Koh-i-noor pencils and mineral spirits. The background is embossed with Cuttlebug Leafy Branch. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings. The designer paper is from my scrap box. I used black card stock to back some of the layers. The pearls are from Zva Gems. Dies used: MFT Stitched panel from Blueprints 32 and MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares.
I am entering these challenges:
- The Outlawz Progressive challenge: use Beccy's Place Wild Rose
- Beccy's Place challenge: use a Beccy's Place image and use the sketch
- 4 Crafty Chicks: lots of layers
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: add a die cut
- Penny's Paper challenge: anything goes
Hope you have a wonderful Friday! Thanks for stopping by.