Saturday, February 24, 2018

Scribbles Designs Guest

Today is my second guest appearance at Scribbles Designs blog for February. A while ago Sandy asked for ideas to draw and I suggested that she draw a critter that had both a front and a back so that you could see both sides of it in a card. So she drew a picture of one of her characters named Brrr (a penguin). So that's what I am using for my card today.


This is Brrr with his clock in the window of my card. I used a sentiment from a retired Gina K Timeless Treasures stamp set inked with Salty Ocean distress ink. The plaid paper is a scrap from my recently updated scrap box reorganization. Now I can find the paper I need. And I decorated the inside to match.


Dies used in the card: Quickcutz tags, MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares, Marianne Designs Fence and Bird, MFT Fresh Cut Grass.  Brrr (both front and back) was colored with Koh-I-Noor Woodless Pencils and mineral spirits. 


Check out all of Sandy's fun digital stamps over at the Scribbles Designs web site. The current challenge is go for the green. You don;t have to use a Scribbles Design image but Sandy Always gives a free image each month that could be used for the challenge and there are tons of freebies on her web site. Check them out!
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. I am watching the twins all day today. Tomorrow I will have my last guest design post for The Outlawz CAS challenge, so come back for that fun card! make it an awesome weekend!

Donna




6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is so adorable. Love the front ad back of the penguin.

Janice said...

Love your card Donna, such a clever design with a cute penguin!

Pam said...

This is so cute Donna! I love the window and that you show the front and back of the cute penguin.
Hugs,
Pam

Alizabethy said...

What a fun card - just love it!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun- love how you have decorated the back with the fence and the grass that peeks through to the front! I love the idea of inside and out images like this!

Helen said...

Love this, Donna - what a clever idea.

Great to have you with us as a Guest Designer at Scribbles Designs.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...