These are the tags that I made. The tags are die cut from MFT Blueprints 3. All the images and sentiments are from retired stamp sets from Gina K Designs. I think all the images and sentiments go together so well. They are colored with American Craft markers. I used Lawn Fawn twine for the bows. And the tags are covering up the little gifts.
I made these heart shapes that hold Hershey kisses. I found the tutorial at Qbees' Quest. She adds arrows to the hearts but I didn't use them. I was pleased with the way they turned out. I decided to use these as table favors for my sons wedding rehearsal dinner. So I will need to make about 60 more of these. The day after Valentine's Day I have to go searching for half price Hershey Kisses. Lots of them. LOL! I am entering these challenges:
- Hiding in my Craft Room: super scraps Saturday
- Simon Says Wednesday: it must be love
- Addicted to Stamps and More: holiday
- QKR Stampede: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- If You Give a Crafter a Cookie: red and white heart cookies
That's it for me tonight. Hope you had a fabulous weekend and make this week an awesome one. I am hoping to stay healthy for this week. LOL!