I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut the image with the Furever Friends Die-namics. I also die cut the MFT Pet Perch from gray card stock. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. The inked background is stenciled from the Stencil Star Grid using several colors of distress inks. For embellishment I used some sequins from Neat and Tangled. I am entering these challenges:
- My Favorite Things Sketch challenge: use the sketch
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: add a die cut
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge: fur
- Inspiration Destination: stamping
The weekend is here and as usual the weekends are busier than my weekdays. My FIL is coming for a visit this weekend. He will be with us until Tuesday next week. We have the twins tomorrow and then taking them out to dinner. Sunday we are driving to Indianapolis to see the boat and RV show. So I think it will be a busy weekend! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and find time for whatever you love to do. Take care!