My card uses Bear Angel with Star. The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers and embellished with Gold Stickles. The clouds are from Spellbinder's Sunny Days. The squares are die cut from MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. I tilted them to go with the Sketch Saturday challenge. The star paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Starry Sky. I also used washi tape in the background.
- Sketch Saturday challenge: sketch
- Imagine That Year Round Link Up: use an Imagine That image
- Hiding in my Craft Room: any holiday
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes Christmas with a touch of gold
- The Outlawz Festive Friday challenge: Christmas
Thanks for stopping by. Have a super day!