I finished a crd tonight for a couple challenges. I bought my first Distress Oxide ink this week at Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon. My favorite color Peacock Feathers so I had to try it out.
The image is from QKR Stampede called Christmas Cheer. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and is inked with the Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and then spritzed with water. The patterned paper that I used is from American Craft and the strip of paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Bokeh Papers. Everything is backed with black card stock. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch for inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:
- Rudolph Days: anything goes Christmas
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch above
- QKR Stampede: anything goes
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC: use a TLC element (sentiment)
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- The Outlawz Thursday challenge: one of the seasons (winter)
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: song or carol (Frosty the Snowman)
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
- Hiding in my Craft Room: any holiday
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest project. Something has come up to fill up the rest of my week so I'll won;t have as much craft time as I had hoped. Always something but I don;t think we will be traveling for Easter this year so that might help out my time. Have a wonderful rest of your week!