I used the My Favorite Things Sketch challenge for this card. The images are from MFT Birthday Bears. I colored them with Prisma Color pencils and American Craft markers. The paper in the background are scraps left from another project. The die cut is MFT Happy Birthday Circle Frame. The sentiment at the bottom of the card is also from the Birthday Bears set. I used Black pen and white gel pen to embellish some of the balloons and the bear. I am entering these challenges:
- My Favorite Things Sketch challenge: sketch
- The Outlaw Twisted Thursday challenge: Tic Tac Toe (die cuts, free Space, green)
- Seize the Birthday: anything goes
- Time Out challenge: Birthdays are full of sunshine, love and laughter
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper challenge: use patterned paper
Thanks for stopping by today. I'm not sure if I'll get back again this weekend so I hope you have some relaxing and crafty days ahead. For those of you in the northeast who are shoveling out and preparing for another storm, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Please stay safe. Thoughts and prayers going to Florida too for the victims and families of the bridge collapse. Please stay safe!