Friday, March 16, 2018

Birthday Bear

Happy Friday! The weekend is almost here. I have the twins tomorrow and will hopefully get to spend Sunday out at our other property, Baby Creek. I haven't been there for quite some time. As the weather gets warmer we'll spend more time there I hope. I finished a birthday card today. I am a little low on those kinds of cards.

I used the My Favorite Things Sketch challenge for this card. The images are from MFT Birthday Bears. I colored them with Prisma Color pencils and American Craft markers. The paper in the background are scraps left from another project. The die cut is MFT Happy Birthday Circle Frame. The sentiment at the bottom of the card is also from the Birthday Bears set. I used Black pen and white gel pen to embellish some of the balloons and the bear. I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today. I'm not sure if I'll get back again this weekend so I hope you have some relaxing and crafty days ahead. For those of you in the northeast who are shoveling out and preparing for another storm, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Please stay safe. Thoughts and prayers going to Florida too for the victims and families of the bridge collapse. Please stay safe!

Donna

8 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

I find this birthday card somewhat different than most and I love It! Must be the die cut which in itself is awesome and your take on the sketch. Very nicely done!!
hugs
Glenda

sandie said...

What a gorgeous mix of patterns and colours and super colouring. Thanks for joining Time Out

Janice said...

You have used a great sketch Donna, your card is just lovely!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, this is such an adorable card... I'm loving the green! And what fun with the birthday circle.

Anita in France said...

So sweet, Donna ... that cute little bear looks wonderfully furry ... and who couldn't celebrate with all those fabulous balloons! Thanks so much for playing along with us at our 4th birthday celebration at Time Out! Anita :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous mix of pattern paper, colors and design! Loving your birthday card, Donna! Thank you very much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!
hugs, Ashwini, STB DT

Pam said...

What a sweet birthday card! I love the happy birthday circle die and the cute little bear!
Hugs,
Pam

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is very sweet, you made good use of that sketch. Thanks for your entry to CraftyHazelnut’s Patterned Paper challenge! Hope to also see you at the April Challenge...
~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...