Tuesday, March 13, 2018

A Purr-fect Day

Hello, friends! Tuesday has almost flown by. I can't believe how fast the days go sometimes. I always think I am going to get more accomplished. Today was the last day to get in the Limited Run Progressive challenge on Facebook. I'm really glad that Nicki reminded us because I had printed the image but not finished it. So this morning I got busy.


If you've been around here long, you might know that I have 4 grand-kitties so I can always use kittie images. This one is a cutie. I added the sentiment from Create with TLC di cut with Spellbinder's Labels 13. The paw prints and hearts are from paper Smooches. The striped paper is from the Paper Studio. I fussy cut the kittie and added wiggle eyes. I am entering these challenges:

I have a few things to finish up this evening and hopefully I may get back to some crafting. Thanks for stopping by today. See you again soon.

Donna

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is just too cute. I agree with the days going fast sometimes.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, what a purr-fectly fun card. I love the googly eyes!

Pam said...

Awwww, this is so cute Donna, you know i like kitty cats. The cat is so cute and I love the paw prints!
Hugs,
Pam

Dorothy S said...

This is so cute with the big, bold sentiment - cute image and great paper for it. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week.
Dorothy S, DT member

Teresa Arsenault said...

Adorable card. What a great idea to use those google eyes on the cat. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. hugs & smiles, Teresa DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...