This is mostly die cuts. The image is from Bugaboo stamps. It must be an older stamp because I couldn't find it on their site. I colored the image with American Craft markers. The die cuts used were MFT Stitched Circles, MFT Stitched Frames and Spellbinder's Scalloped Circles. The green card stock is all from my scrap box. I added some Green Stickles to the scallops for some glitz. I am entering these challenges:
- Hiding in my Craft Room: super scraps Saturday
- Catch the Bug: Nature's Wonders - All Creatures Big and Small
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- Craftaholics R Us: green
- Crafty Cardmakers: go green
- Monday Outlawz challenge: St. Patrick's Day
Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow is the 15th of the month already and another Dueling Darlings card. This month was my turn to provide the kit so I hope you'll stop back and see what I made. Have a wonderful day!