Lots of die cuts on this card. They include: Paper Smooches Single Rose, Spellbinder's Foliage, My Favorite Things Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares, and My Favorite Things Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things Essential Sentiment Stamp set. The background is inked with Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio, and Mowed Lawn distress ink. I also added a few gold sequins.
I am entering these challenges:
- My Favorite Things Sketch challenge:
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Outlawz Twisted Thursday: anything goes
- Catch the Bug challenge: photo inspiration
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
Thank you for stopping by. I worked at Opportunity House this afternoon and have to open tomorrow morning. I was taking a sick friends place today. Tomorrow is a regular shift for me. I am hoping to get in another card before the end of the month. But just in case, wishing you all a very Happy and Blessed Easter!