Saturday, January 3, 2015

Working on CAS

Happy Saturday! I've never felt like I was very good at CAS cards so I wanted to practice a little bit. So today I made this card.





I used a Doodle Pantry image called Fireworks Birdie. I used Spellbinder's Classic Squares to cut out the window and the used the same Classic Square and Lacy Squares to make the border around the window. I embossed the sentiment from Gina K's Lazy Days of Summer with gold embossing powder. How's that for CAS? I read that you were supposed to leave lots of white space in a CAS Card. Well mine wound up being lots of red space. I hope that counts.
I am entering these challenges:

I am headed back to my desk for more crafting. I can't believe I have this much time on my weekend to get cards done. Thanks for stopping by. Happy weekend!

Donna

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I think your CAS card is Great! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday and so glad you have extra time to create!

JoAnn said...

Love the cute image. I think you did great with the CAS style. I have a hard time with it also. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...