Sunday, January 11, 2015

More Numbers

I was going to update yesterday's post with my second card but I decided to just make another post. Being the guest designer for the Outlawz CAS challenge has been a blast. This week we are using numbers on our projects. Here is my second card for the challenge.

I cut a circle from the card, the purple layer and the background number paper. I embossed the Stampin' Up! stamp on the purple layer with white embossing powder and fixed it on the inside of the card to show through the window. I added the orange scallop around the window. Pretty easy! I like it! I am entering this card into the Seize the Birthday challenge.
If you are in the path of this winter storm that moving through our area, I hope you stay safe. Make it an awesome new week.

Donna

2 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty! Love the numbered background! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

stampingbowd said...

Love the paper for a birthday card! This is so much fun with the embossed image! Great birthday card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...