My card tonight is a fun one for Valentine's Day. I think it turned out really cute!
The image is from Bugaboo Digital Stamps. The stamps and sentiment come together. I colored the image with Copic markers and cut it out with a Spellbinder's square die. I added the punched corners from a Stampin' Up! punch. The border I cut from an MFT Dainty Lace die and I embossed the yellow with D'vine Swirls embossing folder. The sentiment is punched with an ekSuccess punch. The heart background paper is from the Paper Studio. I used the Stella sketch for my card.
I am entering this card into these challenges:
- Bugaboo Stella Sketch: sketch
- CRAFT challenge: Valentine's Day
- Creative Knockouts: animal antics
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Penny's Paper Crafty challenge: anything goes
- Pile it On: hearts and/or flowers
We have snow predicted this weekend. Of course we do, I have Girl Scout Cookie delivery on Monday and it will be cold and snowy for that for sure. I better get my rest this weekend. Stay safe and warm. Thanks for dropping in!